Single !!


"Singleness" redirects here. For the concept in Christian monasticism, see singleness of heart.
In legal definitions for interpersonal status, a single person is someone who is not in a relationship or is "unmarried".[citation needed] If a marriage is annulled, however, or it is found to have been void ab initio (i.e. not valid in law to start with), and assuming the person was not married previously, that individual is single, rather than unmarried. In that situation, the law behaves as though the parties thought they were married when, in actuality, they were not. The term single in its common usage is often referred to someone who isn't involved in any type of romantic relationship, whether it would be dating, engagement, or marriage.
Both single and unmarried people may participate in dating rituals and other activities to find a long-term partner or spouse. However, in some cases single people are not interested in marriage, domestic partnership, or other types of formal, committed relationships. People may remain single for a variety of reasons, including: financial and emotional or physical health issues, stress in the family, time constraints, education, career, personal preferences, advanced age, social fears or love-shyness, and even living in a society or locality where there aren't enough people of the sex one is attracted to.Certain careers and positions require that people remain single. Sometimes, this is coupled with celibacy or chastity, either for secular or for religious reasons, such as priests, nuns and monks in certain faiths.
Loneliness can occur for some people who look for but cannot find anyone they might wish to date, especially for those suffering the loss of companionship following divorce or bereavement. Some single people, however, regard and appreciate solitude as an opportunity.
Single men can always search for rich widows and can litreally do all things which committed man cannot even dream of .Singlehood can be of immense pleasure as you have nobody calling you all the time,no reasons required as why you came late or why were you looking at that girl more than you should.
This singlehood has been pretty nice for me as far since I ended up being single.It has been more than 3 years now,and all I had this while are night flings,week flings and couple of month flings. Not even one of them actually had the buzz about it to go for long.Yes,I could see future of few even before the actual start but I wont deny that yes,I couldn't guess for rest.
I am super workaholic and forget everything around when working . But sometimes the urge of that one special person in life is their.I get this feeling when I see my friends with their special ones.Its not like ,I don't have friends or girls in my life. There are,and many good mates take care of me but that urge is not curable with this attention and care.
Everytime I go to club or party with friends,their is this always someone new,who comes up and starts that chat. I like it but that doesn't seems to help either.Then just to convince myself of being that super dude,I do try my tactics once in a while just to check if my skills are modern enough.The ones I like,are either committed or want to stay single because of some Ass Punk dude in the past.
Some give excuse of career,some of family,some are mystery other just walk off and worst is best friend excuse whom they don't want to let go.This all leaves me to one my best and favorite thing in life,WORK!! . She doesn't lets you go,is always by your side and in your head. She never gets angry and want you stay with her as long as you can .I guess,this sums up SINGLE and probably its ok to ride SOULO.

You know that feeling you get when you start to realize you're alone? When you just wake up one day and snap out of some trance you've been in. It's like that rude awakening from the cold air. Well, it hit me LAST NIGHT when I went to play night football. Walking in the park with couples , ahead of me, behind me, all around me. Until all I see is a world paired off leaving me the odd one out...

But I am still going strong .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep That Spark Alive

Women are incapable of love

When will the English Golden Generation end with a silverware?