Hurt

And it all comes down, like the tumbling blocks,
killing me softly every day by doing a silent talk,
All that we are falls to a thousand pieces
Caving in my lungs, when you do this to me.

And I don't know why you seem so distant and anxious
After what I have done, all that we've been through
Seems your wandering heart drifted to foreign places
Caving in my lungs as you almost take some name
I don't understand, tell me am I dreaming?

And as we meet the end, you sing me a silent song, again.
It echoes in my head, screams I'm not the one anymore or never,
I lived for you and I
Is this how we say goodbye

Hurt me most when you lied & cheated
Felt joy when hurting the one who loved you
Each day plan to get away and hurt the one
To be with one, unknown
I lived for you and I
Is this how we say goodbye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep That Spark Alive

Women are incapable of love

When will the English Golden Generation end with a silverware?