One Thing Right . ( wrong)

I've have been cheated and I've been lied
I've have been broken down and I've cried
I've got nothing to hide no more
I've loved and got hurt
Broken and broken down with words
More grace than I deserved, for sure
Known to be crazy, known to be wild
Mama had to suffer a little devilish child
Ain't no stranger to the troubles at my door
I've been at the wrong place at the wrong time
Chasin' all the wrong things most of my life
Been every kinda lost that you can't find
But thought I got one thing right
 One thing right, you.
I've been wrong about a million times
But I got one thing right, I really thought I got one thing right.You ! (wrong again)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep That Spark Alive

Women are incapable of love

When will the English Golden Generation end with a silverware?