Feel Like I Am

Hey, just need to tell you something that just can't wait
Maybe you'll leave or maybe you'll stay
But hey, I have been hurting badly for many days
How to say
Where is the time when our love did not care about anything
Be it the world affairs or boring office tinglings
With you, said, you feel like I am 
I felt the same you made me feel I am 
Hey, won't you come with me from New Delhi to Mumbai?
Hey, we'll play aga bai and dance from moonlight to sunrise
And maybe we'll stream Lucy million times in one day
Be on our way 
But, how things change
And how the days keep ticking away
And how I wish that you were with me today
'Cause I'd give anything to do it again
Oh, how you changed
Forgot the promises you made 
Even to be there when the light fades
I felt nice even in your shadow's shade
But Love for Money was the trade you made. 
With you, said,  you feel like I am 
I felt the same you made me feel I am  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep That Spark Alive

Women are incapable of love

When will the English Golden Generation end with a silverware?