Finding My Way

I thought I have been spending my time
Lost and wasting precious life
But when I looked into your eyes
I thought I am found and found my way 
Yeah, we  both messed up a little too much
But since when small fights led to a loss of touch 
I thought marriage makes you find your ways 
Being  a Couple one never get strays
You cheated, lied said no love no more
I tried all I could but you had drifted into the sea and I was on the shore
I finally learned from the mistake I made 
Giving you love and asking same was not a fair trade
You wanted more than that 
Rupees, dollars, pounds whichever is fat 
I was lost once but now I am back to my senses
Leaving you behind and moving forward is a newfound Intelligence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep That Spark Alive

Women are incapable of love

When will the English Golden Generation end with a silverware?