Hold Me .




Isn't it strange I still long to call you, 

Isn't it strange I feel that I need you, 

How much I have missed love,

How farther it has gone away. 


Since you came I have started breathing again 

The way you wait for me each night


I wish I could run to you.

You know we can't be far, for too long .

You from me and Me from You.

Heart don't fail me now

Cause there is no time to waste

Don't shut me out, we shouldn't wait another day


I've waited for this way too long with my heart on a high-speed chase,

Hear me out, hear me out loud,

This might be my last chance to say,

Hold me hold me now, I have said in every possible way


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep That Spark Alive

Women are incapable of love

When will the English Golden Generation end with a silverware?