Dreamin' - New Love

 You can call
, you can call on me,

You can fall, you can fall on me, 

A little bit annoying but make everything going,

It's just the way I am and I am what I am doing. 


Thirty Four, spinning all through town.

Sometimes windows up, sometimes down.

It is a sure fun ride with me on your right,

Not worried about nothin' nor worried about daylight 


Soon we will hit the Hills, 

The drive will be an absolute Thrill 

And you look great in your dress of frills


The long days and long nights,

we will sit by and watch fireflies,

Music playlist playin' through Bluetooth 

And stars above as our roof

I can pretty much get used to this 


Dreamin each day of nothin' and soaking up the summer 

Only & Only if you are Up for it from Moonlight to Sunshine 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep That Spark Alive

Women are incapable of love

When will the English Golden Generation end with a silverware?