Fraud, Liar , Cheater

 

Would you care if we quit talking?

Would you care if I went walking?

I need to know how you feel

So I know how to deal.

I like it when you're by my side.

I hate it when you try to hide

All the cheating and the lies

Bring me one step closer to saying goodbye.

I know fraud is a fact

because I've caught you and family in the act.

I wish did not have trust in you,

but it's kinda hard when I busted you.

Seems to me you wouldn't care

even if I weren't there.

I always wonder who you're with,

maybe friends or searching for another dick.

I'm not saying I don't believe you.

Too many people have told me to leave you,

but you were everything to me,

which is why
I always wanted us to be.

Believing you may be a mistake,

but it's a risk I was willing to take.

You lied from 1st day to the last,

I got to know 4 days into marriage but I did not cast.

I gave all I could but you were the one who was stuck in the past

Never let the air come and help our relationship mast.

I blame you and you all alone, you can frown

You are the only one who did not care and the reason our ship drowned.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep That Spark Alive

Women are incapable of love

When will the English Golden Generation end with a silverware?