Love you More than my Hometown


First attempt at writing a song . Its a message to the girl who /if will come next . 
 



The way you have a best friend, I want us to be,

Our families will be routing for us like we are a home team 

Most likely to say, "yes" and settle down. 


Listen and don't frown.


Make a Family and grow some Plants around 

But we can't stop hearing all those strange world sounds

And livin' our real lives is what we are really bound. 


This will sound fair


I know that you are scared and nervous for all people and lights

I don't blame you for your immediate stress up and literally loss of sight

At the same time your bags are packed up and you are ready to go 


But I just need  you to know 


I promise to love you more than I do my Favorite Football Club,

Love you more than the chilled beer at the pub,

Love you more than any other thing I have it around. 


How does that sound ?


Will Love you more than I do to my bed

or Mark Walberg does to TED 

More than you love Beer when you aren't 21 yet

I love you more than I do anything around

Will love you more than I do my hometown.


I want you to do. 


But Promise you will stay till the end of the time

And tell me each day I am yours and You are mine. 

Baby , Cuz' I can't do this again  

This will be one last and last time


Cuz my head won't stop spinnin' around



I am an old school and can't run away or change like that

My heart still aches and sometimes I still cry lying flat

The Last one was a liar and a cheater

Hang on these words and help me forget 'em

If you still not in it then Pick your keys and get leavin' 


But in case you stay, I want you to know


 Love you more than a Chef loves to cook

Love you more than the Guy loves the Girl at the end of the book  

Love you more than any other thing I have it around. 


Will Love you more than I do my hometown. 

 



 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep That Spark Alive

Women are incapable of love

When will the English Golden Generation end with a silverware?