Truthfully !

 



Sometimes , you just think about someone with nothing in mind . It's just a pure emotion . You like them as a person , human being & a little more than friend . But again you haven't expressed and probably no intention in near future. 

You just want to connect with them but they seem far away in distance . I recently felt the same .I wonder if she ever dreams of me and never tell me like I never tell her.


So this is me expressing ...Truthfully . 



The day ended and I dialled the favorite number ,


It ranged five times before I disconnected & wondered,


I smiled , and expected a call back ,


Seconds become minutes, minutes into an hour .


Maybe she slept ; said the heart , 


Maybe she's angry the head , maybe bad timing said the roomie ;


The confusion kept me up till the fatigue took control ,


Morning brings to the conclusion,


Speaking Truthfully, I miss you more than you do me .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep That Spark Alive

Women are incapable of love

When will the English Golden Generation end with a silverware?