Dutch Girl

This Poem is about a little crush I had recently . I met this 6ft 2inches Tall beautiful Dutch girl at my workplace . To me it looked like she was not comfortable being that tall . But being at the workplace I could not acquire much courage to go and tell her . Don't know if I will ever meet her again but wanted to express this short one-sided love story . So here it is :


The Sky has been a little more blue ,

From the day I first saw you . 


In the City of Rising Sun for 5 rings ,

You looked the only one I would want to drive away in the coming spring . 


Being so tall but smile of young & tender 

How would you be from the inside I wonder . 


You might be taller but that doesn't affect me , 

I love it when you look , smile & wave at me .  


I have the general feeling , 

that you sent my mind a reeling . 


You have me in a whirl , 

Hopelessly having a crush on a tall blonde Dutch Girl . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep That Spark Alive

Women are incapable of love

When will the English Golden Generation end with a silverware?